Let’s Think About It is a non-profit organisation founded by Kieran Mulvaney as part of his work with the UK Youth Parliament.
Originally the campaign was a Facebook page then, with funding from Fixers, part of the UK’s Public Service Broadcasting Trust, the group created a video to raise awareness of issues such as misuse of mental health terminology.
A website was developed with a custom WordPress theme to cater to the organisation’s needs:
- User management system to help editors to monitor writers’ activity on the site’s advice blog.
- Video featured on front page.
- Recruitment / HR system.
- Email newsletters and advanced mailing list control.
- Advanced contact features.
- Responsive design to retain mostly young, mobile web users.
- Social media icons.