St. Andrew’s Church, Chippenham needed a refreshed and modernised website to improve its online accessibility and social media presence.
I have used WordPress multisite with a number of customised themes to create a website easily managed by the church’s members and appropriate to a range of demographics.
Additional functionality was added to give finer control over permissions including for sensitive files pertaining to the church’s council.
- Modern, customisable themes
- Contact forms and management
- RSS integration with other sites
- Performance and search engine optimised
- Responsive / mobile websites
- Unlimited websites with unlimited pages, posts, users, permissions levels, etc.
- Easy, manageable systems including uploads for church publications
- Custom features such as per-page sidebars and theme layouts
The new St. Andrew’s website will be launched in April 2016.